With precision, ADAC provides to your teachers the capacity to improve students’ academic performance in mathematics.
We work with you and your elementary and high school teachers to:
- Analyze student assessment data from standardized tests in mathematics
- Identify learning gaps in student achievement in mathematics
- Develop for each student a progress monitoring plan to address the identified learning gaps, including the creation and utilization of ongoing assessments designed to measure student progress
- Remap the mathematics curriculum by utilizing current mathematics curriculum standards
- Develop differentiated lesson plans and assignments designed to address/close the identified learning gaps
- Facilitate and support long-term “best practices” in mathematics pedagogy and mathematics curriculum development and implementation
In addition, ADAC is proud to partner with The Think Tank in order to work with your high school students to strengthen their academic performance in math.
This improvement is accomplished for (and by) your high school students via their active, student-centered participation in The Think Tank’s “Fill the Math GAPS” program.